I’m gonna print it out. How do you suggest I go about that?
For the best quality image, print your FriendDoodle on a laser printer as opposed to a common household inkjet printer. These are typically found as photocopiers/printers at libraries or business supply stores. Most places just let you bring the file on a thumbdrive and let you print from there.
My FriendDoodle doesn’t quite look like me and my friends. Can you fix it?
Of course I can! I always aim to do the best job in creating a likeness that I can, but sometimes it can look a little wonky if I don’t have enough pictures. Having nice, large, front-facing pictures really helps out a whole lot more than small pixelated pictures at weird angles from a distance. We can keep revising and revising until you’re satisfied with your FriendDoodle!
How do I pay?
Payments can be made with PayPal or e-Transfer only. If either of those methods don’t work for you, email me and we can work something out.
How much do they cost?
Colour FriendDoodles are $75, black & white FriendDoodles are $50.
What sizes can you make?
Drawings can be whatever size you’d like! I do, however, typically stick to 8″x10″ or 5″x7″ because those sizes are pretty typical for framing. I can also make the drawings certain pixel sizes if you’re looking to optimize the display on social media. If you want anything huge, let me know and we’ll talk.
What file type do I get?
I like using PNGs because I find they hold colour well both on-screen and when printed, but if you’d like JPEGs or PDFs (etc.), let me know!
I’d love to do this but I need a cool idea!
You’re in luck, because I’ve got a few. I can:
- cartoon-ify your selfies with cool patterned backgrounds
- put you and your friends in a classic movie scene
- dress you up in Victorian costumes, spacesuits, cowboy outfits, etc.
- make you hanging out with a celebrity, shaking hands with a politician, or sharing a campfire with forest animals
- draw a #throwback picture of you and a friend when you were younger (I know technically every picture is a picture of you when you were younger, but you know what I mean!)
- touch on any inside jokes you’ve got going
- give people the hair/body/face they wish they had/didn’t have